The start

I've always longed to this moment: the moment I could walk out the door, discover a new place and meet new people. But now the moment has arrived, I'm pretty nervous. I remember a participant of AFS saying 'it was like jumping in a black hole' and on this moment it actually feels like this. But at the same time, I'm also feeling very excited. Somewhere, I think I like the feeling of not knowing what will happen next.
So, tomorrow is the big day for me. This week, I've done everything I should have done before I leave. I've said goodbye to my family and friends, I went shopping to buy some new clothes and shoes and I packed my bags. In the morning, I will leave.
I'm also very curious. I wonder if I will make friends, if I will get along with my host family,...
Let's hope I will!
With all those preparations for my journey, I would totally forget summer holidays will end next week. It's gonna be weird going to a new school without my friends. I'm gonna miss them (I hope they read this ) .
I guess the only way to find out how it will work out is to go and just live in the moment. So, I'M READY TO GO!!!! 

Reacties

  1. Super blog Hannah! :) I am really happy that you get to go on this adventure. Open yourself to the new culture, environment, people. The diversity in this world is wonderful! Enjoy!
    Tom :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Beginning of school

It has begun!