In the mountains....

Hello! Here I am writing this post in the park of Sokolov where the leafs of trees around me are already getting coloured.  Autumn is coming! Yay! I love summer, but after hot weather, wearing skirts and T-shirts, it's always nice to have the cosy seasons back. But I also know that after a month or two,  I wil already be longing after summer again 😊.
Because yesterday was a feastday,  there was no school and I don't have to go to school today as well.
I just realised that I'm already here for 5 weeks and that this was my fourth week of school. It's a pretty weird feeling: It's insane that I'm already staying here that long, but at the same time, it feels like I am already here for months!
Like my family has already hosted 3 girls before me, I find it exciting to sleep in a room where people of different countries have slept,  but with the same intentions as me: going on an exchange with AFS to learn a new culture. I wonder how they were, felt, what they did,...
In that room, they might also have felt excited,  happy, lonely, ... just like me πŸ™‚.
What I have done the last 2 weeks? Well, I have climbed many mountains 😁!
We have visited Marienberg: a village where a little festival was hold.
A couple of days later, on wednesday, they asked me if I would want to go on a school trip to MileΕ‘ovka. It was a trip for an other class, but there were still places left. Off course I said yes, I mean it's better than sitting a whole day following lessons, right?
Last weekend, we first went to Hartenberg with the train where there was a castle (in Czech Republic, there are castles almost everywhere). Then we hiked again, but sometimes, you could not take the indicated paths (too much obstacles). So we were forced to take other ways and got a little bit lost. So I think we have walked a little bit more than we were supposed to do 😏.
This week, there were only 3 days of school and on tuesday, we went to Bamsberg in Germany. It's also a  beautiful city!
Yesterday, again, we made a walk in the mountains. We went to the highest mountain in the neighbourhood.  On that mountains, there were also little villages. We saw a steam locomotive. Very nice to see such and old train who could still transport you. Like you've been taken back in time.
Here, I think that villages and cities are more concentrated between mountains and forests. In it, you can do much, but you must drive or take a bus/train if you want to visit the next village.
But I still find it very beautiful here! Everything's going well!  πŸ˜„
See you next time!

Reacties

  1. goed dat je goeie wandelschoenen hebt πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.....dikke knuffel en je weet ..
    ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome to see you develop into a beautiful independent young woman.😍😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Beginning of school

It has begun!